ECTES (Ecology Technologies and Engineering Systems) is a closed joint stock company, founded in May, 1992.
The company has a federal license FLC – 001123-3 to carry out following works:
- town-planning documentation working out;
- architectural design;
- structural design and construction;
- engineering networks and systems design;
- working out of separate project parts;
- ventilation, sanitary and wiring ware production;
building and construction works:
- bearing structures construction;
- construction and equipment protection;
- building finishing works;
- interior engineering systems creation;
- manufacturing equipment installation;
- balancing and commissioning;
- general contractor functions.